Submissions Guidelines for Paper
The following criteria are set for the abstracts:
- All abstracts must be between 300 – 350 words
- All abstracts should be submitted through either of the following:
- All abstracts submitted must be in English
- Abstracts based on Community Based Disaster Response must be submitted by 10th Feb 2016; abstracts based on other themes, however, must be submitted by 30th Dec, 2015
Abstracts submitted for a presentation clearly include the following:
- Description of problem
- Description of the engaged initiative / project and its uniqueness
- Challenges and good practices in establishing partnerships with stakeholders
- Benefits / impact of the initiative to the community /stakeholders
- Summary of the measurable outcomes / findings / results of the initiative
Abstracts will be evaluated on their relevance to the 5 sub-themes and multi-disciplinary areas of this conference, its relevance as contribution to the field of Engagement and its prospect of providing new insights and stimulate debate.
Submissions Guidelines for Poster
Posters will present during the conference, and 60 minutes will be allocated for poster presentation on each day.
Poster format:The poster must be 84,1cm x 118,9cm or A0 (based on ISO 216) in landscape format.
Language: Your poster must be in English.
- Title of selected abstract
- Full name of contributing authors
- An introduction
- Sections on program descriptions and impact
- A conclusion and recommendation
Illustrations should be used to amplify important points; tables, diagrams, charts, graphs, etc.
- Abstract Submission: Closed; Open only for new theme – Community Based Disaster Response, till 10th Feb 2016
- Early Bird Registration: Before 28th Jan, 2016
- Regular Registration: Before 30 Feb, 2016
- On site Registration: After 30 Feb, 2016
- Conference Day: April 25, 26 & 27, 2016